Tuesday 28 August 2012

Art, Koi









Japanese Koi by Azrael-Nekhbet

Its very late/ early morning, and I should be in bed. Tomorrow I’m off to my sisters in France for a couple of weeks. Last time I was there was Easter and she had just bought a whole lot of assorted goldfish for her garden. What I remember most about that holiday is happily wandering around her pond, netting fish, swapping fish from one pond to another and setting up display tanks to show off the best of the fish. Which is why I thought before I leave, a quick Art Sunday post devoted to the beautiful Koi would be appropriate. It’s a little early but  better than not at all. Enjoy the Koi.....................
    
   Koi Symmetry by celestriastars


Both of the above from
 http://www.arted4life.com/nature-art/koi-fish-drawings

  These three below are by Susan Rose




   These three are from here all from here

http://lpkaster.com/koipaintings.html




and this is a Japanese drawing from here

http://janzaremba.com/blog/index.php


 

   
fransformation wrote on Jul 25, '11
Most unusual ... I'd not seen anything like this before. Thanks!
pestep55 wrote on Jul 24, '11
These are marvelous, so colorful /:-)
greenwytch wrote on Jul 24, '11
a perfect choice. safe travels to you, my dear. XO
kathyinozarks wrote on Jul 24, '11
wow I love these Loretta-thanks
nemo4sun wrote on Jul 21, '11
cool

have fun

:)
acousticeagle wrote on Jul 21, '11
No doubt about using fish in art, they're extremely decorative. Really liked the ones by Susan Rose.
mitchylr wrote on Jul 21, '11
Some really nice art there. I've photographed Koi quite a few times.
veryfrank wrote on Jul 21, '11
I very much enjoyed seeing this art.
brendainmad wrote on Jul 21, '11
LOL. Most of these have blue in them. I refer to the next to the last one.
brendainmad wrote on Jul 21, '11
I especially like the one with lots of blue. Will look forward to your photos of goldfish and other interesting things. Again, have a good time.
artprevails wrote on Jul 20, '11
Love the music!
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jul 20, '11

No comments:

Post a Comment