Monday 27 August 2012

Poetry and Art, Pooh bear





I am so cold, it shouldn't be this cold, wet or windy in April........................
If I were a bear,
And a big bear too,
I shouldn't much care
If it froze or snew;
I shouldn't much mind
If it snowed or friz--
I'd be all fur-lined
With a coat like his!
For i'd have fur boots and a brown fur wrap,
And brown fur knickers and a big fur cap.
I'd have a fur muffle-ruff to cover my jaws.

And brown fur mittens on my big brown paws.
With a big brown furry-down up to my head,
I'd sleep all the winter in a big fur bed.

   


brendainmad wrote on Apr 1, '10
I agree though I know it must be warmer here. Well, some parts are having good weather.

mitchylr wrote on Mar 31, '10
I guess you can't 'bear' all that snowy weather, huh?

nemo4sun wrote on Mar 31, '10
thank you

thank you very much

:)

lrrpslady wrote on Mar 31, '10
So very cute, thank you Loretta.

veryfrank wrote on Mar 31, '10
Seems like we just went through that blustery weather. Fortunately we have a break and have some warm and sunny days. No doubt that will be heading across the Atlantic and you should be seeing it soon. The only appropriate Milne quotation that comes to mind to express that is -

"On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it is true
That who is what and what is who."
And I often wonder...
How are you?
'Pooh' ~ A.A. Milne

Wishing you blue skies very soon.

meerkatz007 wrote on Mar 31, '10
If I were a bear,
I'd still be dozing
in my cave ...

Oh to be a bear :)

djdx wrote on Mar 31, '10
Beary cold wind blowing here too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment