Monday 27 August 2012

Poetry and Art, Songbird



Tis time for me to call it a night but before I go, I want to post this, in my opinion it's one of the loveliest love songs ever recorded. The visual quality of this video isn’t very good but the sound is great………………..

For you, there’ll be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I’m with you,
Its alright, I know its right

To you, Ill give the world
To you, Ill never be cold
cause I feel that when I’m with you,
Its alright, I know its right.
And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.
Bird paintings found on this site





luckebabe wrote on Sep 29, '09
one of my favorite groups!

blondino01ontal9 wrote on Sep 25, '09


very lovely post Loretta ... Old Mac - some of the Greats

sandycaar wrote on Sep 25, '09
VERY LOVELY, LORETTA,,AND THE BIRDS AS WELL....TY FOR SHARING THIS, AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP, OR YOU HAVE HAD ONE LOL :)

starfishred wrote on Sep 24, '09
oh how lovely loretta
chris de burgh also did one called songbird .
-

nemo4sun wrote on Sep 24, '09
may your dreams be as lovely as this song

:)

pestep55 wrote on Sep 24, '09
The pictures are fantastic, the song more so, love that 4th songbird /;-)

hedgewitch9 wrote on Sep 24, '09
Lovely :)

Nos da x

bennett1 wrote on Sep 24, '09
A song that feels like a gift. Thank you.

greenwytch wrote on Sep 24, '09
oh, how very lovely! thanks......nite nite, loretta.

No comments:

Post a Comment