Wednesday 29 August 2012

Art, Herve Loilier



 
Hervé Loilier.

I was wondering what to do for this weeks Art Sunday, I wanted something that was vaguely French but I wasn’t sure exactly what. And then I came across this man. He is French, he works mostly in France and his work has a touch of the exotic. His subject matter doesn’t seem to be at all French, but the feel of the work  is.
Hervé Loilier was born in Paris in 1948. From 1965 he studied at the  Jullian Academy, then  in 1967 he entered the  Ecole Polytechnic where he obtained his diploma in 1970. After that he joined the third year students at the National College of Decorative Arts. He doesn’t just paint what he sees…………he paints its soul.
   

esoterika713 wrote on Apr 22
Very french. I can just imagine myself on on of Paris' boulevard's partaking in some gourmet coffee or wine.
rabbitfriendhere wrote on Apr 22
i love the warm colours, and the blues, and the golds! :-))
greenwytch wrote on Apr 22
what an awesome painter, a very distinctive style he has. what beautiful colors!
veryfrank wrote on Apr 21
I'm quite impressed with Hervé Loilier's art, excellent style and great colors.
catherinearmant wrote on Apr 21
Thank you dear Loretta.

Hervé Loilier is a fine Painter. I like his exotic touch. It is sensitive and delicate and colourful.

Thank you and take care.
nemo4sun wrote on Apr 21
their spirit is bold

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment