Tuesday 28 August 2012

Art, France








I arrived back in my house at about 6 this evening. I know its a bit late for Art Sunday, and I didn't prepare any thing for this week before I left, but what I have done, is practise my drawing while I've been away. And here they are.  I've posted them in the order I drew them. I believe I see an improvement in my drawing as the week progressed. I've had a wonderful time, taken loads and loads of photos, all of  which will all be posted eventually, but for now...............my drawings.

   

kathyinozarks wrote on Aug 5, '11
wow I love them all, very very nice Loretta, lovely colors as well
fransformation wrote on Aug 4, '11
*applauding* That was quite a productive week. I love the pastel colors of your drawings ... they are bright,frsh and delightful ... and comforting to look at.
artprevails wrote on Aug 1, '11
Love the movement in number 4:) The sixth like a photo as well as the last! You have quite the artistic ability!
lauritasita wrote on Jul 31, '11
Loretta, your work is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these. You're so talented. Are they done in pastels? What medium did you use? I love all of them. I love how you use colors.
nemo4sun wrote on Jul 31, '11
wow!

really
really
really good

:)
mitchylr wrote on Jul 31, '11
I love your sketches, your use of colour is really good. I wish I had this kind of artistic ability.
msowens1 wrote on Jul 31, '11
those are just wonderful! will you frame any of them?

fantastic!
djdx wrote on Jul 31, '11
Thank you for sharing your work. You got a lot done for only one week. And well done.
pestep55 wrote on Jul 31, '11
Your drawings are beautiful, wow do you have a talent /:-) I especially love 3, 8 and 10
brendainmad wrote on Jul 31, '11
Wish I could draw half as well as you do. Love the soft feeling in these drawings. So glad you enjoyed yourself.
bennett1 wrote on Jul 31, '11
The top drawing is smashing; they are all very nice. I like your clouds and water.
greenwytch wrote on Jul 31, '11
the last one especially.......it draws me in. i want to open those doors! after i admire the flowers for a while, of course.
acousticeagle wrote on Jul 31, '11
I think that you've been inspired to use this fresh colour after all the artists you've been showing lately. Of all your sketches here, I favour the third one down and the last one, but all are fresh and interesting.
greenwytch wrote on Jul 31, '11
Loretta, i am a bit busy right now, but i just have to say that i absolutely LOVE all of your paintings! every one is worthy of Art Sunday, no doubt. thank you for sharing them with us. HUGS and welcome home. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment