Tuesday 28 August 2012

Art, Michael Zarowsky





....Today was the day of my daughters house warming party. She moved from an ordinary terraced house in the town to a much bigger and older cottage in the country about a month ago. Over the last month she has been decorating and settling in and today, we all had a BBQ in the garden. As part of her house warming present I attempted a small watercolour drawn from flowers picked from my garden. I thought this little painting would suit an older country house.
(This is one I painted )

Trying to paint this simple picture of wild flowers started my thinking about some of the water colour artists I admire. This is one such artist, his work is wonderful, full of life and light and colour.

This…. Is how it should be done

WATER COLOURS BY MICHAEL  ZAROWSKY
visit his own site here


http://www.zarowsky.net/

   

Comment deleted at the request of the author.

philsgal7759 wrote on Jul 18, '10
Very nice I like your work as well.

hadenough1 wrote on Jul 18, '10
Enjoyed the art work. Like the colors in yours-I'm sure it will look lovely in their home .

brendainmad wrote on Jul 17, '10
I like all these paintings and am sure your painting will look lovely in her home.

bennett1 wrote on Jul 17, '10
His renderings of the wild iris, or flags as they are sometimes called here, are beautiful. Congrats to your daughter on her new cottage.

veryfrank wrote on Jul 17, '10
Very nice painting Loretta. It is somewhat reminiscent of the crewelwork that my wife and her mother used to do.

I can see why you like Michael Zarowsky's art. It is wonderfully done and that detail done in watercolor, I'm impressed.

msowens1 wrote on Jul 17, '10
I love your painitng! congrats to your daughter, sounds like a great way to celebrate.....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment