Monday 27 August 2012

Art, Recycle art,



 
RECYCLED ART

I HAVE JUST BEEN LOOKING AT A SITE WITH LOTS OF IDEAS ON HOW TO RECYCLE AND REUSE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
THESE ARE SOME OF THE CREATIVE IDEAS FEATURED ON THIS SITE




AND HERE ARE A COUPLE OF VIDEOS SHOWING HOW TO MAKE FLOWERS FROM PLASTIC BOTTLES AND PLASTIC BAGS

   


forgetmenot525 wrote on May 9, '10
The fact they are all made from recyclable items is also cool.
Glad you like them Narice................this site has given me so many ideas
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 9, '10
yes plastic caps were sent away a while ago now, I found a company in the south of England who collect them. Next time I think I'll do something like this, can't help thinking of the 600 + miles worth of petrol to send them down there.
brendainmad wrote on May 9, '10
Hav you decided what to do with the plastic bottle tops?
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 9, '10
HERE IS ONE OF A SWISS MAN J.TENGALEY
I love this guys machines they are brilliant
vaziry wrote on May 9, '10
What a great idea . Thank you .
nemo4sun wrote on May 9, '10
what better use then art

:)
philsgal7759 wrote on May 9, '10
Ah now this I like!! Color variety and so different.The fact they are all made from recyclable items is also cool.
mitchylr wrote on May 9, '10
Excellent!!
kathyinozarks wrote on May 9, '10
cool stuff!
starfishred wrote on May 9, '10

No comments:

Post a Comment