Tuesday 28 August 2012

Art, Spring







This week a random collection of 'Spring' paintings.........
Above is
 Joyful Spring by Jennifer Vranes http://www.jensdaily.com/
It is so nice to see little shoots growing again, and to feel the weather getting warmer. I went for a walk by the sea today, the sea was blue, the sky was blue,and the sun was shining. It feels as if we have waited a very long time for this.

Duck with Ducklings by Dan Civahttp://www.dancivagallery.dk/denmark7.html

   
mitchylr wrote on Feb 27, '11
Now I've had a little glimpse of Spring, I want it all the more :-))

Lovely selection here, I particularly liked "Bluebells" and "Duck With Ducklings"
greenwytch wrote on Feb 27, '11
i love them all, but i think the first is my favorite.....or maybe it's a tie, between that one and the ducks. ; D
acousticeagle wrote on Feb 27, '11
I really like the first painting. I think that's to do with the artist's use of purple and yellow, placed with the green of foliage and the white tree trunks. Very fresh.
veryfrank wrote on Feb 27, '11
Thank you, a much needed lift - come on spring!
nemo4sun wrote on Feb 27, '11
i love them all

but i really like the lambs

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment