Wednesday 29 August 2012

Art, Red in red



 
 
First thing tomorrow morning, I'm off to Ayrshire to stay with my daughter for a few days. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with her AND I think we may be going over to the Isle of Aaron for the day.
So.....a little music and art before I go because I'll not be posting any thing over the weekend.

Music by Simply Red and paintings by James Jacques Joseph



   

wendyj59 wrote on Jun 2
Hope you have a good time!
bernardv wrote on Jun 1
Good for you. I have a cousin in Saltcoates so I know you'll be staying in a lovely part of the Country.

It looks like you'll have the nice weather too.........:)
greenwytch wrote on Jun 1
WOW, what a perfect musical choice to go with the paintings! have an amazing adventure. ♥
brendainmad wrote on Jun 1
The first painting reminded me of Lady Diana. Enjoy your weekend.
mitchylr wrote on Jun 1
Have a really great time!!!
artprevails wrote on May 31
Love the red in all of those artworks♥
artprevails wrote on May 31
Have a wonderful time...Wow, Isle of Aaron sounds so quaint and romantic!
veryfrank wrote on May 31
Enjoy, it is always nice to have a few days away in the spring
nemo4sun wrote on May 31
you deserve a rest

:)
forgetmenot525 wrote on May 31
thanks.................will catch up when I get back, been really busy getting my art stuff ready for the coffee shop.....................be nice to have a weekend off :-)
nemo4sun wrote on May 31
have fun

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment