Wednesday 29 August 2012

Art, Jennifer Thomson, by the sea




 
 
Art Sunday; Jennifer Thomson

all information from website below.

http://www.jenniferthomson.com/


 Jennifer began her painting career ten years ago when she gave up teaching art to paint full time. She has a keen following and her sell-out exhibitions typically open to a queue of eager buyers.

 Her success lies in her ability to observe the subtle, humorous moments in everyday life. She skilfully captures the personality of the places she paints as well as the characters she finds there.
Jennifer's work is influenced by the work of The Naïve Artists with their simple compositions and their use of bright colours.
I hope you enjoy looking at her originals, prints, cards, placemats and other gifts on her website. These are just a few of the paintings you can see there.


   

nemo4sun wrote on Jan 22
love the color

:)
rabbitfriendhere wrote on Jan 22
I'm glad you did Loretta! I love Scottish artists as well now!
:-)
forgetmenot525 wrote on Jan 22
This art is right up my alley!! I love it!
:-)
I thought you would, I had already posted the other one when I noticed this. Thats why i posted two this week.
ambienttechno wrote on Jan 22
Very cool. It's amazing that life is seen as so color rich, through their eyes... which it is, but often overlooked.
rabbitfriendhere wrote on Jan 22
This art is right up my alley!! I love it!
:-)
greenwytch wrote on Jan 22
oh, how beautiful......very sunny and happy paintings........i LOVE all the umbrellas! i think the 2 at the bottom are my favorites. perfect choices as always, Loretta. thank you.
sydco2wdvv wrote on Jan 22
I really like her stuff , thanks for posting .
artprevails wrote on Jan 22
Bursts of color and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment